Thursday, May 19, 2011

Front Porch

The girls helped me plant some flowers for the front porch the other night. Boy was it a stressful night! Brian had gone to show the business to a few people and I was left with "the night responsiblities" all by myself. I had gone to Walmart at lunch to get my geraniums and new green pot so I definetely wanted to get those planted. The girls helped me and had fun doing it.


Well then a storm came up so we went in for dinner. I'm very uneasy when it comes to storms. I love them but they scare me. I had tried to let the dogs out to use the bathroom but they are scared of storms too. Go figure. So as I was trying to fix the baby some oatmeal and the girls some chicken nuggets one of the dogs poops on the floor. Egghhhhhh. So now on top of trying to fix food while the baby is getting fussy and Jaylen is getting impatient I have to clean up dog poop. But we all survived and here all the pictures of the front porch.



This is a wreath that I made using one of those twig wreaths and just tying pieces of ribbon to it. Then adding a monogram letter that I painted myself. And then adding the flowers with a glue gun. Easy Peasy. I even made my mom one for her front door. I saw this on another blog somewhere but do not remember which one.



What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. The wreath came out really cute. Love the new flower pot. I found you over at Centsational Girl's party. I am your first follower! Welcome to blogland. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete