Monday, July 25, 2011

Life is a Mess

It has just been one of those days.




You know when you just want to throw your hands up and go back to bed. Yeah, I've actually been having A LOT of those days lately. You know, I'm not sure how to handle it. How to handle life.



Some times it just seems too much.



Am I the only one who feels like this? I feel like I try so HARD to spend time with my girls, be the good wife, good to my family and be a good friend. This is on top of trying to manage the house, take care of the girl's needs, the laundry, finances, work. Egghhhhh. I haven't even mentioned trying to take care of myself. I still have 25 pounds of baby weight to lose and Maci is already 9 months old. I mean you should see my car. It's ridiculous. I know that their are atleast 2 sippy cups in my car. GREAT! It has been so HOT these past few days they are both now going to be full of chunky milk. Has anyone else done that? It smells horrible. But this is going to be the start of something better. At a better life. A more organized life. A more fullfilled life. This is my attempt to live life to its fullest and to document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment