Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dining Room Chairs

This dining room suite used to be my Grandmother's dining room furniture.




Excuse the mess. That is some stuff from the birthday party that I need to take back to my friend Nicki.


Anyway, when my Grandmother passed away the dining room furniture became mine. I absolutely love it and it is very dear to my heart. We have never owned a house with a dining room so it has always been stored in our basement of our other homes. When we built this house that was the one thing that I wanted..... A dining room for my Grandmother's furniture. The chairs however; are that ugly 70's green that needed updating.




I covered them with this fabric and I love it!!!



Let's check them out side by side!



Still have 5 more chairs to go. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment